Smart Shades stopping points may get wrong in case the following installation requirements are not followed:
- Make sure that both sides of the chain is tight starting from the top from the clutch down to the bottom to the Smart Shades device, chain should not be loose
- Make sure that the chain is not at an angle vertically in comparison to the Smart Shades
- Make sure that the chain is not “crossed”
- Make sure that the wheel is pushed fully in and does not come out
- If the wheel pops up then the positions get wrong. If this is the case then Contact Customer support for further assistance.